Use of the Software, Content and Services
Any Software that is made available via the Web site is the property of ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. (or third parties (our partners)). Use of such Software is governed by the terms of the license agreement relating to the Software. You shall not use, download or install any Software unless you agree to the terms of such license agreement. Unless the license agreement expressly allows otherwise, any copying or redistribution of the Software is prohibited, including any copying or redistribution of the Software to any other server or location. Certain Content and/or Services may also be subject to a subscription or other agreement. If there is any conflict between the Terms and such respective agreement, the respective agreement shall take precedence in relation to that Software, Content or services.
ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. makes some Software, Content or Services available only if you have paid a fee.
You hereby acknowledge that for correct use of the Web site it may be sometimes necessary to store some data to your system, otherwise the Web site may not function correctly. You are solely responsible for applying the appropriate setting of your browser and system.
ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. may change, suspend or discontinue the availability of the Software, Content or Services for any reason, at any time. ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. may also impose limits on certain Content or Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Web site without notice or liability.
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Web site users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Web site user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other Web site users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services;
9. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
10. engage in any chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
11. use any ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
12. make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
13. access or use the Web site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. server or the networks connected to any ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. server;
14. use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Web site.
ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. may remove any Content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content), or for no reason at all.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Web site. ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Web site (the “Marks”) are the property of ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. or third parties are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, and other intellectual and proprietary rights (the “Intellectual Property Rights”). You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. or the third party that may own the Marks, except for the intelligence purposes and recommendation that is not likely to cause confusion. In particular, at no time you are entitled to alter or modify the Marks in any manner. ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. ‘s Marks may be used only in connection with the Software.
By submitting content to the Web site (such as: by asking or answering on the forum, submitting a suggestion, or posting or commenting on an issue or blog post), you automatically grant to ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. unlimited and royalty-free right to store, reproduce, alter, cite, and utilize such content for all purposes permitted by law, including the right to grant the sub-license in the same extent (and any other right we may need).
The Web site may include, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
This Web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to services and content that is not available in your country. These references do not imply that ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. intends to announce such services or content in your country.
This Web site is controlled, operated and administered by ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. from its offices in the Republic of Poland. ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. make no representation that the Web site, services or content are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the Republic of Poland, and access to the Web site from jurisdictions where the Web site, services or content are illegal is prohibited. ToBeSmart Sp. z o.o. reserve the right to block access to the Web site, services or content by certain international users. If you access the Web site from a location outside the Republic of Poland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.